Saturday, October 29, 2011

Greetings!

Hi, my name is Kimberlee, and welcome to my blog!
Here I will be posting relevant and irrelevant tangents on a day in the life of me -mostly (I'm sure that clarifies quite a bit for you). Seriously, though, the intention is to provide information and support for people and loved ones living with, bothered by, or curious about Tourette Syndrome by expressing my own discoveries and epiphanies through trial and error (and the occasional "right"); ditto about being an Army wife; ditto about being a new mommy; ditto about being an under-acknowledged aspiring author; ditto about being an overall klutzy drama queen.
If you would like to provide comments containing your own advice and feedback, I will read them and maybe even post them! I love to hear back from people!
By the way, you may have noticed that I have taken little care with the tone in which I write. I believe every written media requires a certain level of sophistication one should stick to, whether it be novels, newspapers, or essays. Blogs are the exception. One should be allowed to type like a valley girl, for goodness' sake, without being penalized for it on her own blog. Prepare yourself, therefore, for some down to earth and possibly side-splitting wordage here: the foyer of what I know as my own little world.
Sounds like fun, right? So... here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment